Skip to main content

Seriously?!?

I know it's winter and all, but seriously?!? Is this snow going to stop, EVER? These back to back to back storms are doing a number on my nerves and my physical stamina. I mean, we have 3,000 square feet of driveway!!!



Yes, kids are having a good time, sometimes, but we are a little tired of not being able to get out of the House. Somebody please tell me there is some kind of snow fall record, because otherwise, it's not worth it. And, just so you know, I don't care if I ever see that stupid snow shovel again. I want to move to California.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We found the "missing" house

Thanks to one of our readers, Robert, who identified the house on South Mountain Avenue.

I almost crashed into a tree while looking at it and can't believe I never noticed it before. It was right there. I mean, it looks exactly the same as in this photo. Right?






The funny thing is that I drive by the house almost daily. Which goes to show you just how many things go unnoticed in our lives...

Award from Montclair Historic Preservation Commission

Our lovely porch restoration has won an award from the Montclair Historic Preservation Commission for Brick and Mortar Preservation project in the residential category.

We are very honored. Here is the story in Baristanet.

And here is the photo of the porch.




The awards ceremony is on Thursday, November 19. We hope to see you all there.

Kids Bath: Electrical - DONE

Electrical - DONE, TOO! Yay!

However, he opened a hole in the wall in the wrong place above the mirror, so now that needs to be patched up tomorrow. That means an extra day tacked on. We really wanted it to be finished tomorrow. We are already 4 days over schedule. Ugh.

I. Need. This. Job. To. End.